Sunday, October 23, 2011

Savannah's Life House (Progress)

 Hey guys! I have been SUPER busy lately so I havn't been working on my Life  house project lately. So far I have officially decided to just decorate it so it's not much of a project (heh heh) but I am going to try and make sure there are some pretty cool crafted and rare items in there. Below I will post up some pictures of what I have done so far. Haha. Have fun! =D

Savannah GriffinFriend


Here I decided to make a garden out of the simple garden lots. In the gazebo I have a small library with a sign out front saying, "Quiet Please." Works perfectly! Haha!


Here is my, um, front porch! Red Bell Peppers are sort of visible... Ok... not very visible. Oh well!


In here is my kitchen/dining room. I am probably gonna work on rearranging it soon.


Here is my witches office. Perfect for Hallowe'en this year! =D


Finally, here is my amazing mount stable. To the left is a little run around area. Haha. To my right is my Wyvern's pen. In front of me is the actual stables with four stalls on each side. If you have any suggestions or comments on the pictures above please leave a comment! =D