Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Pack! (As well as something else! =D)

 Hey guys! It's been a while so I want to tell you about the new Pack in the Crowns Shop. So it, of course, has an epic mount. The epic mount this time is The Nightmare! It is basically an invisible death pegasus. Also, there are a few pets that you can get. Some of them are: Ghost hound, death scarab, grim scarab, ghost dragon, and the um... pumpkin looking goblin. Haha. I can't remember the exact name. Some of the housing items are: the wooden decoraions used around Olde Town, obsidian black cats, dead trees, cauldrons, skeletons/ bones, and graves. This whole pack is ALL Halloween. So if you are a Halloween fan go and try out this pack! It's only 299 crowns! You almost always get something rare! The other thing is, is that I saw that there is a really cool new house coming out! I don't know where to get it but I think it is african themed...This was really cool because this guy was wearing some pretty sweet looking gear along with an equipped baby giraffe and a two person mount! Yes! I said a TWO person mount! This mount was GINORMOUS! I mean HUGE! Haha. From what it looked like, I think that he was wearing things for an african type of theme. The mount he had was a Rhino! It was Very cool! Anyways, I posted pictures of The Nightmare, the Pumpkin goblin pet, the Rhino mount, and the proof that there IS a griaffe pet. Laterz!

Savannah GriffinFriend


So here is the Pumpkin Goblin. Kind of odd. Haha


Here is the front of the Nightmare.


Here is the side. (It's so cool!)


Yeah, I know it's a bad picture but you can see the front and back of it.


And here is the guy with his outfit and his baby giraffe. I really want to know what the giraffe looks like!