Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hi there

Guess who!! ;D

Hey, everyone! I don't think I've done the quote of the week yet (if I have, I don't remember xD so here's an extra).

A cheap guy, seeing the 2 for one beef & cheddar deal but wanting a normal beef, says, "I'll have two beef & cheddars... without the cheddar!"

Ok, so now that that's over with, there are some updates. The rhino mounts are pretty cool, and apparently the house is, too. I finally got to grandmaster gardener and so I am letting all my gardens DIE. Muahahahaha. And apparently you can see Kingsisle members ON Wizard101! I've been wanting to see a KI member for a looooong time, so maybe this is my chance to get lucky! :D

Haha. Well, they are also letting you redo the Halloween quests. And there ARE some rumors of a new, STORY quest world coming soon! Shoot! I haven't even finished Celestia yet!!!!!

Ok, got to go, so until then keep an eye out for those KI members but make sure you read Savannah's post before you do!!!!!

Bye! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D