Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Pet of the Month

Hey Guys! It's the first day of October and guess what! It's time for the Pet of the Month! Ok, the pet of the month for October is......... the Primal Wildclaw! Ok guys, I chose this because the wildclaw is pretty scary so that can tie into Halloween. It also ties in because this is the month of the Libra's! AND it just so happens that the Libra sign is also the balance sign! I thought that was pretty cool. did you know that the libra is actually the part that holds up the little plates on each side?! I had no idea before today! I think that is too cool! I am also super cheerful about this because I personally am a Libra! Haha and what's really funny is that I am a balance wizard too! Anyways I also wanted to tell you guys that I got that Serpent Seat from some king guy in Krokotopia. Below are some posted pics. Laterz Gatorz!

Savannah GriffinFriend

Here I tried to get a good view of the front of the seat. Heh. Not the best.

Here is the back view of it

And here is our featured Pet of the Month!