Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween is in the Spiral! Officially!

Hey guys! I can't believe it! It's so awesome! HALLOWEEN! Haha. Soo... as Diana has posted we have a few new pets that have come to the Spiral just for this awesome Halloween celebration! They are the Nightmare (it gives meteor strike) Ghost Dragon (it gives a death minion card) and a Zombie Piggle! Personally I like the Ghost Dragon the most but I like all of them! So creative right?! We also have the annual Halloween quests. I think the rule is, is that you cannot do it every year. Only once a year, but I don't know whether or not you can do the towers.... anyways! So I JUST finished all of those awesome Halloween quests! Maybe next year I will be able to work on another character to do it again. Haha. So below are some pictures I have taken of KI's amazing decorative skills. (By the way, don't forget to look and see the new outfits/costumes and the wands that Spooky Bob has to offer!)

Savannah GriffinFriend


Here we have the place where you do all of those tower quests. So cool right?!


Here is Jack Hallow. He is the one who starts you off with the fun Halloween Quests!


Here is what you see when you go to Jack for the first time for some quests.


One way to say "Trick or Treat" in the Spiral


And another way to say "Trick or Treat" in the Spiral


I love these little fake things. They are so funny lookin!


And there is that Baron guy. I love defeating him! He gave me a blue cat thug today! =D


And there is the Baron himself! With his little back up minion. (Of course. Haha)


Here's another one of those funky little prop things. (Those would be awesome housing items!)


Haha. Sorry the wing got in the way. This one is Dracula! He looks so FUNNY! =D =D