Sunday, October 9, 2011

Paige Moonshade's AMAZING haunted fun house!

Hey guys! Today I was checking out all of the blogs about Wizard101 that I follow and I noticed that Paige's blog had a new post. When I went to check it out I saw that it was a video. (I love her videos. They are sook cool!) Anyways so what she did was she used he three house and her dorm room with a TON of teleporters to create the most amazing haunted fun house to ever come to the spiral! If you haven't seen it go to her blog at paigespage.tk My favorite part is that she used a lot of glitches and she put graves above the pvp spots so it looked like you were coming from it. It was really cool! So if you haven't seen it yet go check it out! =D Also, today Diana was AWESOME enough to give me 60 THOUSAND crowns and I used them to buy awesome halloween things as well as a TON of Wyvern's Hoard Packs. At one point I went to try to get some on my life wizard and on like the fourth try... I GOT ONE! What was really funny was that Diana and I now have the exact same wyvern mount! Laterz! =D =D =D

Savannah GriffinFriend