Friday, October 28, 2011

Cool Sun Palace glitches

 Hey guys! So earlier in the week I met this person who had just gotten the super bundle and now she has completely decorated it and glitched it out. I love what she did with it. It's pretty cool. I also thought I saw a rare boss drop or something.... Who knows?! Maybe she got lucky! Anyways below I will post some pictures of her amazing glitches and house. (Heh. I love pictures. Haha)

Savannah GriffinFriend


She has just recently finished this bridge. It goes from the stone in the middle of the waterfall pond all the way back here! =D


Here, I don't know exactly what she wants to call it but it looks like some sort of church to me.


Here is a graveyard. I have a feeling she's been going through those Nightmare Packs lately.


Here is the item I think is rare. It's a sign but it's not in the Crowns Shop. I think its pretty cool looking!


Here is really nothing but I guess she is planning something....


I just wanted to show the door. Haha. It's pretty cool. I wish I could open and close my doors.


Here is the second glitch she was working on. It goes inside the house. Pretty cool stuff.


See? Into the house we go!


Poof! We end up below the house! And we can go almost anywhere on the whole left side! It's pretty cool. Although, you have to port to get out. Haha.