Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mystery Pet finally revealed!

Hey guys! I just wanted to remind you all that everybody who voted (or not) gets to go over to a link... somewhere.... haha, and get an amazing little yellow elf! He is so cute! Anyways, I hope you guys all enjoy your prize! I also wanted to mention the new packs. The first one is only at Wally World (AKA Walmart) and it is basically a small pack with a blade, hawk outfit, hawk pet, and a giant flying hawk mount. It's only thirty dollars just because it's Wally World! =D The other pack is going to come out soon to gamestop stores. As you probably just guessed this is from the things I saw in the last post. (I guess it was a sneak peek or something) So I dont know what it is called yet but I know it is going to be called a "Super bundle" and I can totally see why! With this two seater rhino, realistic pet giraffe, giant gorilla in your basement, and a realistic house this is everything you African Savannah lovers will ever need to satisfy your hunger for safari adventure! Anyways, that is all the news I have for you guys! Laterz! =D

Savannah GriffinFriend