Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Catching Up!

 *Puff* *Puff* Hey guys! I am sooo exhausted after all of the work I've been doing with school, play, and family!! I am very late on the news here but I hear that Eggbert has just arrived in the spiral with his amazing staffs and wands (Easter themed, of course) and the Pet Egg!! Hmm... maybe I should consider it for Pet of the Month?? Anyways, along with Eggbert, there is that AWESOME bunny costume! Hopefully I can get one just in time for Easter!

Bunny Outfit!! Heh... scary actually... I wouldn't want to see a bunny with a sword like that anytime soon! ;P

Eggbert!!! I love the Bunny Staff!!! =D

 I have also heard about a new event going on with all of the official Wizard101 fansites!! I believe that if you find all of the puzzle pieces within the next few weeks, they will reveal something thats going to be totally new!! I can't wait!!!

 I also wanted to tell you about a thing I spent like four hours working on to get just right! I worked all that time on getting a "staircase" for my life house leading in and out behind the desks. It took me a while to even get the little mat over the rope fence thing but I eventually got it! Here are some pics!!

Staircase from outside of desks.

The VERY annoying rope fence that I finally conquered!

From behind the desks.

Haha. Be careful not to get stuck!!

 I hope that you all have or have had a great Spring Break and I will hopefully, finally have the time to post up something in about a week!! Laterz!! =D

Savannah GriffinFriend