Saturday, March 10, 2012

News of the Spiral

Ok, before I start this, I want to give a little credit to all those people who spend days raising their pets so they can get a hybrid or pet with good stats.

Here's to the Maze fanatics!

And to you cannon-shooters!

And we can't forget you Gobblers!


And last, but certainly not least, you dancers!

I know how long it takes to get your pets up-to-date, so I'll just say I wish I had that patience!


Ok, now that that's done: St. Patrick's Day is coming up! And along with the days of green comes Pat O'Gold! She has all kinds of stuff like a new pet and a TON of new wands! Hopefully these items can bring you good luck-- And if they can, you'd better get them before March is over! Pat O'Gold can be found in the Wizard City Shopping District next to the fountain near the pet shop.

Also: more and more people are getting their cute dragon pets from the Ninja Lore pack, but not me! Hopefully all you guys have better luck than I do! :P

And finally, here's the Quote-of-the-week!!!

"We were given two hands to hold, two legs to walk, two eyes to see, two ears to hear. Why do we only have heart? Because the other was given to somedboy else for us to find!"

Ok, everyone! Diana B out!