Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pet Of The Month!!!

 Hey guys! So sorry this is late, but I JUST got my laptop back from the computer fixer people and I've been spending the whole time on Wizard101 loading EVERYTHING I possibly could! Anyways, on to the more IMPORTANT stuff. March's Pet of the Month is........ the Lucky Leprechaun! This little guy can be found with Pat O Gold in the Shopping District by the fountain. Pat also brought to the Spiral some awesome wands in celebration of the upcoming Saint Patrick's Day!! Don't forget to wear green on the 17th everyone!

Another thing I've been able to work on, after it loaded, is Zafaria. I am now working in Zamunda/ Zamunda Outskirts! I also just got my Chimera spell which made me TOTALLY freak out! I can't wait to see how much damage I can make it do! Haha. Below is a pic of me trying it out for the first time.
I absolutely love how crazy it seems!!
This is when I had to go talk to it in the Pet Pavillion place. Everybody freaked out when it showed up. I couldn't help but laugh. =D

Hopefully I will be able to have everything loaded and be able to finish up Zamunda and get to level 70! Hope to see you all runnin' around the Spiral with those Lucky Leprechauns!


Savannah GriffinFriend