Saturday, March 24, 2012

Easter!

Everyone, Easter is almost here! That means that Eggbert is here with all of his awesome Easter-themed gear! Head over there before Easter is over to get some really cool stuff.

Anyways: Hey, Diana B here! Not much new going on around Wizard101 except for Eggbert, so I thought I'd just post soke pictures of cool stuff...

Yup, this right here is my favorite quest.

You've seen me fizzle... You've seen me fizzle twice in a row... But you've never seen me fizzle TWICE IN A ROW BACKWARDS! ;D

This turned out to be a great race for me.

Me... up here somehow.
Hehe. The card that I made. Not top-quality but I had fun making it. :D


Ok, well that's enough odds and ends for now. Nothing else to report, so work on finishing Zafaria with your gear that you got from Eggbert!

And here is the quote of the week! "When the light turns green, you go.When the light turns red, you stop.But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?"



Diana B out!