Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New Pack Already?!?

Hey, everyone! Diana B!

I logged on to Wizard101 today and discovered that a new hoard (the Ninja Lore pack) and I've already seen people with the new pet equipped! Sheesh, people! I fell behind with the items at the Raven's hoard, and YOU'VE already gotten the amazing new pet! Haha... Just kidding...

Anyways; with the new pack comes not only the new pet but also even more awesome gear and you can even get the spells Ninja Pig, Samoorai, and Goat monk. (Note: These are NOT TREASURE CARDS! You get to keep them forever! Also, I know that at least one of them is myth so you only get to use power pips if they're your school or if you have the Myth Mastery Amulet, just like any other spell.)

Meanwhile, I'm continuing the completion of my carpet glitch. This is a picture of one of my favorite part:

Have you ever wondered where the light in the Sultan's Palace cave comes from?

Well, I've found out that it comes from this!



And, finally, the once-again missed quote-of-the-weeks...............

"A dog has an owner; a cat has a staff. Are you a cat or a dog?"

"I'm very pleased to be here. Let;'s face it; at MY age I'm happy to be anywhere!"

"Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies."

"If toast always falls butter-side up, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap a peice of toast to the back of a cat and drop it?"


Ok, everyone! See ya later! --Diana B