Thursday, April 26, 2012

More and MORE Computer problems

 Hey guys! I am soooooooo sorry for not being able to post for almost a whole month!! I was about to post a couple weeks ago, but my computer died! Turns out my charger wasn't working. So, it took us about a week to find a new charger for my computer, then it took another week to get it. I hope you guys aren't too disappointed that I haven't posted in like a month. Anyways, I just so happened to miss A LOT of cool new items and games coming to the Spiral! Here are the things I missed (or at least the ones I know of): the mount-a-palooza, the awesome new Emporer's Attic, and the announcement of Pirate101!!

 Ok, let's start with the mount-a-palooza. Everything that was a mount was up to half off, I believe... and I was lucky enough to have Diana go on and get Savannah a new White Mare mount! I love it!! Thank goodness I have Diana for the help! Thanks Diana!! Also, the Emporer's Attic, which I must say looks AWESOME!! I can't wait to see what's inside. And finally, Pirate101!!!! This definately helps with my whole play about pirates!! Even though it's over I can still be a pirate! In a game made by KI!!! I can't wait until this comes out to the public and is not a closed beta. It seems like a lot of fun!! My most favorite part is how they only barely related it to the Wizard101 Spiral. I have a feeling that it will be the same Spiral... just different characters! :P

 Oh! I almost forgot about Avalon in the Test Realm!! I can't wait to see that come out to the live realm!! I love all of the King Arthur myths and hope that it will be closely related! Haven't had a chance to check it out yet... Oh well. Someday. =D

 Now, I must tell you all that I have made it to Stone Town!! YAY! Haha. I have a goal of FINALLY getting through Zafaria within the next month. So... somewhere areound the end of May?? Anyways, I hope all of you haven't given up on me! I will again be trying to post at least once a week now that my computer is back to normal! Thanks for not giving up on this blog!
Awesome aquarium inside of the palace in Stone Town!


Savannah GriffinFriend