Sunday, January 29, 2012

Confused....................................?

Hey, everyone. I haven't been able to post a lot this week because I've been having trouble with my membership not renewing and such. But I DO want to show you some stuff.

First of all, I've managed to get myself IMPOSSIBLLY LOST! Yay!



See that lava in front of me? That's part of my house. I'm standing in a giant chasm that is apparently under my house. With no idea how I got here. LOL


Anyways.......................................................................

As Savannah said,
there's some new level 70 gear and some awesome new Transformations. My favorite so far is the Wolf one.


 I've also gotten to level 70, and while I've been going through Zafaria I've ben takng a look at the "Cultures" that are there. First of all, there's the Lion culture, then the Zebras, then the Elephants (in the game, they're called 'Olyphants', I think) and then the Monkeys.

The Lions are in trouble because they're in war with each of the other tribes, which was caused by their water hole being poisoned.  There seems to be a mysterious person behind it...

 Then, the Zebras are in trouble because their sacred tree has been poisoned, also corrupting their king. You see the mysterious person again.

After that, you go to Stone Town and help the Olyphant Queen search for the Prince while helping the her get rid of the evil Rhinos.

Then you go to Waterfront and search more for the Prince. Here, you discover that the mysterious person and one of the Councilors are hiding in Black Palace, and you defeat them.

Once you discover that the mysterious guy planned to take the Prince to the Elephant Graveyard, you go to Drum Jungle in hopes of finding him. There, the monkeys are in trouble because Morganthe (An evil lady) corrupted their culture.

That's as far as I've gotten, so can't tell you any more!

And finally, after neglecting the Quote of the Weeks for so long, here's some!

"That's about as interesting as a SOGGY, SOGGY NOODLE!" -One of my friends

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!" -Anonymous

"'Bill Nye: The only reason you liked science as a kid." -Google

"The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list." -Also Google

"We never really learn how to grow up; we just learn how to behave in public." -Even more Google

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Anonymous

"How is it that it takes one man to start a forest fire, but countess men to start a campfire?"  -Anonymous

"Worrying works! 90% of the worrying I do never happens." -

"I used to have trouble making decisions, butnow I'm not sure..." -Another of my friends

"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine." -Anonymous

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!" -The first friend

"A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are trying to catch it then when you're riding it." -Google

"Whoever said that somebody is 'quiet as a mouse' has never stepped on one." -Anonymous

"If Bill Gates had a penny for every time I had to reboot my computer... Oh wait, he does." -Google



Ok, well that's enough for now! Diana B OUT!