Friday, January 20, 2012

Catching up!

WOAH! Hi, everyone!!! Diana B. here!

It's already January; we haven't been able to post in a loooooooooong time... Sorry about that! (By the way, right now there is a big "Pirating stuff on the Internet" issue going on, so I'll just remind everyone that we have no ownership of Wizard101.)

So, what's new in the Spiral? Well, the snowball pet has come and gone, so hopefully you got one while you could! Also, they have some new-ish mounts like the Hippogriff and the Crokagator. Personally, I like the Gator better. There's some new Henchmen that should be able to help you on your way through the Spiral, and I've found out what some of the new level 58 spells are: Sirens (Storm), Wooly Mammoth (Ice), Frankenstein (Death), and Rain of Fire (Balance... Just kidding! Fire). Oh, and Myth is Basilisk. I haven't found out what the other are yet, so I'll tell you when I know!

Also: The most important thing is that the Raven's Hoard pack has come out! I know that the Blood Raven can carry two people at one time (like the Great Hornocerous) so I would recommend getting one!

And in personal stuff: I've been having fun with my new computer and have found many glitches that have been keeping me occupied. I'll show you a few...

Here we are, trying to figure out why the boss suddenly ended the battle and left one of my friends in the battle spot....

Here I am on my newly-finished carpet trick!

Ok, well that's all for now! Have fun!

Diana B out!