Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Transformations and Level 70 Gear!

 Hey guys! So, last night, while I was just having my tiny bit of freetime, I decided to try out a couple of the new transformations that JUST came out! If you don't really know me, I absolutely LOVE dragons, and Diana LOVES wolves.

 So, as I was saying, I tried a couple. (I hope to have more later, but I don't know when.) As I hinted above, I tried the draconian and the wolf. I think KI did an AWESOME job with these new transformations!

Heh. The dragon is so evil looking. =D

This one's just for you Diana!

 I also need to point out that there is now level 70 gear for those overachievers! ;P I havn't taken a good look at them because I am not yet a level 70. I only hope I get enough time soon. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy all of this new stuff that KI has sent out! We should thank them for their efforts because they have just taken away all of the Christmas items. GO KI! Have fun in the Spiral! =D

Savannah GriffinFriend

P.S.
 Last post, I mentioned that I would put up some pictures of my new glitch. I decided against posting them so soon, because I would prefer to show you guys the final product. =)