Saturday, January 7, 2012

Almost to Zafaria!

 Hey guys! I am super excited because I am almost to Zafaria! All I have left is the Crustacean Empire and a couple of dungeons, then I am finished! =D I apologize for Diana not posting. We all miss her posts but she has been very busy lately and hasn't had much time to post.

 I also got a chance to farm for statues, so I went ahead and started out with the hydra statue. It took me about twenty battles with that weird lady in the middle of one of the crystal groves to get it, but I finally got it and I am super happy!

 Currently I am trying to farm for the triton statue. Heh... I am doing OK, but.... well, its not easy with a ton of people using our internet. Haha! Oh well. So that's what I've been doing.

Farming! Haha. Supposedly, this guy drops a triton statue, but so far nothing yet. I hope to get it before the upcoming weekend!

I hope you all have a great time during this winter! I will hopefully get up a post of January's pet of the month soon...

Savannah GriffinFriend