Thursday, February 2, 2012

Complete Craziness!

 Hey guys! I am sorry for bein a couple days late on the pet of the month thingy, and I also have some other cool news as to why I am gonna be super busy and some new things that came to the spiral! The first thing though, PET OF THE MONTH! WOOHOO! =D Febuary's Pet of the Month is................... The Valentine's Piggle! Yay! This little piggle is perfect for your valentine this year, and completely and utterly adorable!


Don't you just love that heart design on his back?!


 Ok, next topic. Along with the little piggle here, we have the Friendship Festival, which is basically when another little girl with a bunch of cool Valentine's stuff comes into the Spiral for an awesome visit.

Hopefully you can come and see her in the Shopping District to get all dressed up for Valentine's day!

 Third thing I need to tell ya before I gotta go is.............. I AM IN A PLAY! WOOHOO! Haha. Yeah, drama is my life. LITERALLY! Heh. Anyways, the play is about a group of girl pirates who take over a ship and they have a great adventure... complete classic but soooo much fun. Anyways, I have practices four out of five days of the school week, and I get home really late so I still have to do homework and.... ya.... heh, a bit hectic ain't it? Oh well, it's fun. =D So, in spirit of this play I decided  to dress up my balance wizard as a pirate.



Heehee. I am the first mate so I might as well dress up right? =D

 Anyways, I hope you guys aren't as busy as I am and I hope to see you around the Spiral with those totally awesome piggles! =D =D =D =D =D =D

Savannah GriffinFriend