Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

 Hey guys! I know this is kinda a late post. Heh. Sorry about that... Anyways, I always think of New Years Eve/Day as a day to keep your spirits high to finish goals and bring in new goals for the upcoming year. One of my favorite things to do is look back and see what I have done and what I can do to improve on it. (Yes that sounds geeky. Haha.) I have some new Wizard101 goals along with IRL goals.

Wizard101 Goals for 2012:
1. Eventually get to level 70...
2. Blog more often
3. Get a few new more members on the blog somehow someway. ;P

I hope you guys had awesome celebrations! I know I did! Below I will post some random pictures of some things I did today. I hope to blog again soon! =D

Savannah GriffinFriend


Strange... A glowing dueling circle???


Heh. I have always wanted to make this pond and do something cool with it! So I did a few glitches with it! =D


Ah! I got a little more height with these than I expected!!