Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Updates

Hi, everyone!!! Diana B. here!

First of all: Wizard101 is in a voting contest! If they win, you get a FREE wyvern's hoard pack and I've even heard rumors about a FREE permanent pet!!! Wow! Let's get voting! That's one more wyvern's hoard pack closer you are to getting that wyvern!!!

In other news: Savannah and my character Maria are FINALLY at Malistaire. So be looking forward to some pictures of us beating him and seeing his wife (who looks just a bit like John Lennon...)

And finally: Here are my recent pet fails! I've gotten one...two...three...four...FIVE Orthrus and a UNICORN. Hopefully when I hatch with Savannah's hydra, it will turn out into something cool. Also, I hatched my collosus with a hydra (painfully, as EVERYONE seemed to want a frost hound RIGHT THEN) and I got... a CREEPER! :D It's a hydra with three blue heads instead of blue, red and purple heads.

Oh well. My pet luck is not too bad and not too good, but at least we might FINALLY get out of Dragonspyre! :)

And the quote of the week: "Everyone has a photographic memory; some just don't have film."

Bye for now! --Diana BlueThorn