Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Special Surprise has JUST arrived! =D

 YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! It has FINALLY come! Haha. I guess KI got tired of EVERYBODY asking for one of these along with some new AWESOME houses. So the new things are two different, totally awesome, PEGASUS MOUNTS!!!! One is black and red and the other is white and blue! I think they look completely and totally AWESOME! they are the PERFECT thing for EVERYONE to have! :D I also found out about the awesome new houses that just arrived. One is an underwater house... probably based off celestia and crab alley. It has a sunken ship and a very very VERY BIG leak inside but none the less a great house overall. The other one is the Wizard's Watchtower. I think it is REALLY cool... especially the dragin. Haha. He sleeps on top of ALL of his treasure. I wonder if there is one guarding the telescope...I think the inside is kind of small though so it is mainly for storage of inside stuff. I think.....Anyways, I just wanted to announce the awesome arrival of these cool things! Laterz gatorz! Savannah GriffinFriend