Friday, September 30, 2011

A cool new housing item?!

 Hey guys! So again I was up late and was looking at the housing items in the bazaar and came across a housing item called Serpent Seat. I didn't get the chance to take a picture for you but I did figure out where to get it. You get it from the Prince Manu Nirini in the Throne Room of Fire. You know, that last big dungeon in the Pyramid of the Sun? Haha. Yeah, that one. It is the first boss you fight so make sure to make the battle long. I have heard from many sources that making the boss fight longer then you have more of a chance for rare loot and a lot more loot than when you first start out. Anyways, if I happen to get one  of these awesome housing items I will post it fpr all you guys to see! Laterz Gatorz!

Savannah GriffinFriend