Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New News

Hi guys! Diana B here!

I got this AMAZING idea for a project!!! I was so happy! I was ready to tell everyone but then I completely forgot what it was! Haha. I will think about it and update you when we have our finished plan!

I also got my seventh Orthrus in a row while hatching with a grand pet. Is that a record?

There's nothing much important happening as of right now, so I think I'll just say one of my old poems from when Wintertusk had just come out! :)

Wizard City's for beginners,
Krokotopia's for lizards.
Grizzleheim is mostly bears;
In Mooshu, the cows are heirs.
Dragonspyre? Filled with lava,
Celestia is crab-o-rama!
Look at all these worlds! I'm stuck!
What?! But now there's Wintertusk!

And finally, the quote of the week:

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together!"

Diana B out!