Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Savannah's Amazing Garden

 Hey guys! I am just trying to keep up to my promise and post at least once every week, and lately I haven't been on so I don't have a WHOLE lot to tell you, but I have been working on a garden to try and become a level 9 gardener! Currently I think I am about halfway through level eight... probably because I have a couple of Key Limes in my garden. Earlier this week my first Key Lime was harvested as an elder and it gave me 3000 xp! I almost fell out of my chair! I was NOT expecting that to happen! I thought it would only give me something like 500 xp! That was just absolutely crazy! Anyways, I also wanted to tell you guys that I will be gone this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for certain reasons I shall not say, but they ARE important reasons! Haha. So, here is a picture I just took of my amazing garden. Laterz!

Savannah GriffinFriend