Saturday, February 11, 2012

Kirin's Hoard Is Here!

 Hi guys! Sorry this is a late post but it's about the only time I have! So, even though this is a really late announcement, THE KIRIN'S HOARD IS HERE! Yes, the Kirin's Hoard Pack has FINALLY arrived to the spiral. Inside you have a chance to get one of the many, now fashionable, Foo Dogs, along with the chance of recieving the Kirin Mount! So far I think I have seen almost every single foo and I have seen one kirin mount. You also have the chance of winning the new gear. (Personaly I think the masks are scary.) Anyways, below are some pictures of the foo dogs I saw today.

Now this one is a tricky one. I'm not sure whether it is a fire foo, balance foo, or myth foo because they all look the same. Heh. I forgot to check...

This one here is definately an ice foo. (So Pretty!)

This is the death foo, which I haven't seen as often as the others.

And this one is the storm foo. Also, If you can see the sword I am holding right behind the foo, that it one of the swords you can get from the pack. =D

 Heh. I guess it can pay off sometimes if you stand around in the hatchery waiting for the right pet. =D I hope you all have a great weekend, week, and a VERY HAPPY Valentine's Day!

Savannah GriffinFriend

            | |
            U