Friday, February 3, 2012

Etc.

Hey, everyone! I've finally found some new stuff to post about, so here it is!

First of all, there's something called the "Pack-a-Palooza" going on right now. All packs are 50% off, so make sure you head over to the Crowns Shop and buy yourself a couple of those packs to get your Wyvern unless you've given up on that and started the Raven's Hoard! Also meantioned in the announcements is the soon-to-be arrival of the "Kirin's Hoard"! Make sure you get on often so you can be the first one with that moun/geart once it comes out!

Well, that's pretty much it for the new stuff... Sorry, everyone! Look out for a new Abracadoodle, most likely coming soon!

Now, before we do the quote of the week, I'd like to show everyone the progress I've made since I've last shown this...




Here is my newest character. She is currently a level 16, and she's balance.

Here is my death character, who's a level 15 death wizard.

Here is my fire wizard, my level 37 fire wizard.

Here's my storm wlevel 49 storm wizard... Haven't been working a lot on her a lot.

Here's good ol' Maria, who has managed to get to level 60!

Here's Pic #1 of Diana, level 70 ice, on her Sultan's Palace carpets.

Here's Pic #2, other side of view on same carpet.



And here's the quote of the week!

"What happens if you get scared half to death twice?"


Ok, everyone, Diana B OUT!