Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nothing much from the Spiral

 Hey guys! So I have been looking around in the live realm lately and I haven't been able to find anything thats really new. I am very excited to tell you though, that I got my own personal Sun Palace! =D I can't wait to start decorating it! It will be totally awesome when it's done. I hope to math the theme that comes with it. A sort of jungle african theme but on the inside I want to create a hidden resort for any stranded wizards that end up on my little piece of island. I also wanted to mention before I have to go that the Wyvern's Hoard pack is half off for a limited time only! So take advantage of this if you have not yet gotten the awesome wyvern mount from that pack! I hope to at least finish a part of my new Sun Palace to show you before Thanksgiving because over Thanksgiving weekend I will be without internet. Haha. Let's hope there's snow! Anyways, take advantage of this amazing offer before it's too late! Enjoy your holiday season! =D

Savannah GriffinFriend