Monday, November 7, 2011

Hi, everyone!

Hi, everyone! Diana B here!

OK, I haven't been able to post anything for a while because I've been caught up in issues. So this blog is for this week AND last week.

Anyways: I'm sure that you've all heard that the new world, Zafaria, is out on the test realm! I haven't gotten to see it because, like I stated in one of my earlier posts, the test realm messes up my computer... BUT, I do know that there are some cool new cards and that the world is African-themed! Other than that, I really don't know much... So stay tuned!

In other news: Halloween is finally over, so Spooky Bob and Jack Whats-His-Name can't be found in the Shopping District for a while. For some of you, that may be sad-- and for some, a relief! However, that also means that the Thanksgiving person who sells the pilgrim clothes will be back in Wizard City soon. Yay!

And in even more news: Did you know that you can take pictures of your Wizard101 screen with the "Print Screen" key, just for the fun of it? Take lots of pictures! If you go back and look at them later you might laugh!

And last but definitely not least, the TWO Quote-of-the-Weeks!

"Denny's sign: Now hiring     delicious cheesburgers!"
"Car service: If it isn't broken, we'll break it!"
Diana B out!