Friday, August 19, 2011

WYSTERIA!

YES! YES YES YES YES!!!! Wysteria has come out! FINALLY! It also came out with a brand new pack as well! I think it was called the Wyvern's pack... or something like that! I thought that the stuff that was offered looked cool so I spent about ten dollars on crowns and guess what I get... two hats, one pair of boots, a bunch of trees,  two staffs, and a couple of treasure cards... all common. Now, I don't mind any of this. Personally I think it is all VERY cool. But after I used my crowns on it I was working in Wysteria and I see about fifteen people pass me with the, supposedly, SUPER EPIC DRAGON MOUNTS! Now, I think they look totally AWESOME, and I don't mind other people having them, but my problem is that I don't think that it is fair for me to get absolutely nothing at least rare and a lot of people to get something rare. Usually I am not the one to complain, but this I think is unfair. The exact same thing happened to me on the Dragon's Hoard pack. I spent about twenty dollars on crowns for it and got almost nothing. I will deal with it but I hope I am not being treated unfairly somehow... anyways... BACK ON TOPIC TIME!

So I have only just started it and I have met practically EVERYONE there! It seems to be a very small world for it's BIG news. I love it mainly for one reason. That one reason is..... drumroll........... PIGS!!!!!!!!! THIS WORLD IS FILLED WITH PIGS!!!!! Now with us and our friends we say that since they are brothers they are the "Three Little Pigs." We also have the bacon pie joke and everything else like that. So this world is totally AWESOME on that part. The only problem currently is the fact that the friends lists are disappearing. There are always those fun glitches when a new world comes out right? Well... HERE IT IS EVERYONE! So what does everyone think about those awesome pegasi in Pegasus Place? I would LOVE for one of thos to be my mounts! That would be COOL! I could just see myself riding on one of those........ Anyways! I will post another post once I have FINISHED Wysteria so below I will leave some pictures of what I have seen so far.

Here is the AWESOME Spiral Cup. I hope I can win it for Wizard City!


I LOVE these sword cases! I wish I could have one...


I wouldn't want to be goofing around in here! ;D


Why are the balance/equiliberrum teachers all dogs???


Hmmm... why a fountain? Personally I prefer Bartleby!

     Savannah GriffinFriend