Wednesday, August 31, 2011

NEW! Pet of the Month!

Ok. Sorry I havn't posted lately. So... I am going to start something new now! So every month there is a main astral sign, you know, like libra or taurus. Anyways so September is mainly made up of Virgo Bdays! So I have to think of something green because of Virgos being earth astral signs. So after a while talking with Diana we finally thought up of th Jade Oni (even though it's balance... BUT IT'S GREEN! :D)!!! So now that we know the pet of the month is the Jade Oni I will now say things that Virgo peepz out there are like. Virgos are: funny, helpful, honest, observant, and practical. And for a little extra luck when needed their lucky stone is a SAPPHIRE!!!! Now that I have FINALLY posted something... xD.... Peace out!


Here is that AWESOME, AMAZING Jade Oni! Don't forget to farm him for awesome gear in Mooshu this September!


Savannah GriffinFriend