Monday, August 22, 2011

The Grande Finale!!!

 Yay! After about one day's worth of work I finally came through! WITH THE SPIRAL CUP! WOOHOO!!!!!! sadly I can't find a podium to put the trophey on! I think they should make a housing item JUST for the Spiral Cup. SO... just a few minutes ago I finished EVERYTHING I possibly could finish in Wysteria. I think that this world is mostly targeted on level 25-30 wizards so if you aren't one of those levels you will just breeze riht through this place without any prblems at all. I think I am going to start on my level 30 life wiz tomorrow. I think it will be much harder to do because, 1. She is a lower level. 2. She is a life wiz not a balance wiz. Sooo.... anyways I will start with her tomorrow... I mostly just wanted to post some pics of what I saw and thought was cool. Here they are! Enjoy! =D

Savannah GriffinFriend


MAN! Would I hate to be around that desk or what!


SCARINESS!!!!


I always like to look at the ceilings. They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!


OH NO! Poor little bunny. I'LL SAVE YOU!


The Spiral Cup and it's Savior!!


Grrrrrrr. Evil Mr. Randolf. HE SHALL PAY FOR HIS TAUNTS!


AH HA! Here is PROOF that Randolf is a CHEATER!


Here is my wonderful "second try" bouquet! Purrtiful isn't it? xD