Monday, August 22, 2011

Wysteria + New mounts & Gear

Hey, everyone! Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while! Diana BlueThorn here!

So, you've probably already read Savannah's posts on the new world below. It's awesome, I can tell you that much! The population is mostly pigs and rabbits (no clockworks or dogs losing thier purses, yay) but the proffessors here are not what you would expect. Speaking of professors, this world claims that Bartleby is a dumb old tree and that all magic comes from a fountain in the middle of Wysteria. They insist that the schools are frost instead of ice, ember instead of storm, equilibrium instead of balance, chaos instead of myth, spirit instead of death, earth instead of life, and tempest instead of storm. This new world only features two 'battling' areas, but it's a good place to go if you're level 25 or higher, because it gets you a lot of exra experience. Also, Randolf is very mean.

On other subjects... Along with this new world comes a new card pack! Everyone remember the dragon's hoard? Well, this pack, called the Wyvern's hoard, gives you an awesome wyvern mount that can be any of the combinations of colors. This pack also gives odd looking hats, robes and shoes, and a cool wand. That's all I know about the Wyvern's hoard so far!

Yay! I finally managed to get one of my characters, Maria RavenBlood, to level 50! I got some great "No Auction" gear for her, so she is doing well. So is Midnight, her pet! I would put a picture here but, unlike Savannah, I am not smart enough to do that yet :) haha. I also got the "Frostbit Hood" for Diana on my eleventh try through the Waterworks! Yay.

And now, my quote of the week (I don't post every day, so I've changed it from quote of the day to quote of the week):

"I am officially retired. See, I was tired yesterday, and now I'm tired again today!" --Ananymous

Until next time!  --Diana BlueThorn