Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

 Hey guys! So today it's Thanksgiving or Turkey Day as some like to call it. And I wanted to say that you should all be very thankful for what you have right now! (Including the pie c: )
Not my picture. I got this from a search on Google Images.

 I also wanted to tell you about something that happened near where I live. There was a car accident yesterday. A head on collision with one death and two left in critical condition. The death was of a boy in my grade. He was younger than most of us but he was still an amazing person and everytime I saw him he was smiling and he seemed like such a nice person. And from what I heard he had died saving his girlfriend's life, who was also in the crash and left in critical condition. The way he left all of us is not a good way but he will always be in our hearts. 
 
 I was hoping that all of you would be willing to include him, his family, and his girlfriend in your prayers tonight. Or maybe you could wear green or black or write "Nik and Divine" on your wrist next Monday, 11/26/12. Even if you aren't religious, don't pray, or don't want to support this at least remember that you should always live life to its fullest and always try to do the right thing because you never know when your day will come. I love you all and please stay safe for the rest of the holiday season. <3
My friend and I made this for him. I made the background while she added in the words. We will miss you Nik <3

Savannah GriffinFriend

Additional note: I'm sorry this isn't Pirate101 or Wizard101 related today. My next post will include more news and adventures from the Spiral. I promise. Until next time, be safe, be happy, and be strong. :)