Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pet of the Month!

 Hey guys! So I guess it's November now huh? Well all I can think of when it comes to November is Thanksgiving and all the food that comes with it. Anyways, I hope all of you had a great Halloween! So now it's time to announce the November Pet of the Month! This month's pet is..... the Fierce Hound!

 
 This little hound comes in the Epic Bundle. Although it is not sold anymore you can easily hatch one in the Pet Pavillion. Their bottom halves can be dyed red, green, blue, or gold (as seen in picture) 

 So now that all of the crazy Halloween stuff is over, it is time to finally head into the holiday season! Starting with Thanksgiving! I'm not entirely sure if Kingsisle will bring in any special Thanksgiving vendors this year but if they do I hope to see everyone dressed up for the occasion! 

 I also want to point out that Pirate101 has been up for a while now! I have tried it out and let me just say, it can be VERY crowded at times! Especially on Skull Island! My character's name on Pirate101 is Kestrel Deveraux and I am planning on creating several characters with the last name "Deveraux" So if you happen to see anyone with only a first name and a last name (the last name being Deveraux; no descriptive word in front) don't be shy! I will be willing to help anybody who comes to me! So far it's been an enjoyable experience and I hope that it is a great experience to everyone else who tries it. 

 So I will probably be posting only once a month now due to real life craziness and the fact that Diana is no longer able to post. I will try to get on both Wizard101 and Pirate101 as often as possible so I hope to see everybody in good spirits for the holidays and running around with their amazing pets! Everybody have a great day and be happy! =D

Savannah GriffinFriend