Saturday, July 7, 2012

Pet of the Month and so on

 Hey guys! I'm back from my trip and I must say it was awesome!! Got to see a ton of cute guys and got to swim almost every day! The only problem was that I didn't have any internet. But as soon as I got back I got on and I looked for the Pet of the Month. I was thinking about Fourth of July so I decided that it will be the Patriotic Leprechaun even though it isnt here all month. I thought it was the perfect celebratory pet for this month. Anyways here is the stats for the Patriotic Leprechaun.

 I should be posting up that house tour very soon so until then everybody have a great time both in real life and on Wizard101!! Watch out for news on Pirate101 also! It sounds like it will be a lot of fun when it comes out.

Savannah GriffinFriend