Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hydras, Beasties, and Mandolins!

 Hey guys! Sorry this is late news and I'm soooo late on posting but the Hydra's Hoard Pack is out along with the Test Realm staying up through the weekend! I also want to tell you guys that I have talked to Diana about her posting and she said that she is trying but she's having trouble with the new blogger stuff so it will be a while before I will be able to show her how to post. Haha, I have also found a great way to decorate my empty houses on my life wizard using items from the Emporer's Attic Pack. I should be having some good pictures within a few days. If I can keep to my deadline. And one other thing before I will have to end this post. I will be gone from June 28th to July 5th, but once I get back I will post the Pet of the Month! Have a good day!! =D

Savannah GriffinFriend