Monday, December 5, 2011

Snow Days!

 Hey guys! As I post this there is about four or five inches of snow outside! I love it! So, we got a snow day, SO I got to work on my quests some! One of the things that I did was story questing. Another thing that I did was go and look at all the new Christmas stuff! And, since it's December, I have chosen the Pet of the Month! This month's pet is the Yuletide Spirit! It's a new one so I thought that I might as well give it a chance. I am noticing as well that a bunch of people are saying that it's pretty awesome! I can totally agree with them...

 I was also wandering around my Sun Palace today deciding what to do with it and I finally decided on turning it into a resort hidden in the jungle! I still have a lot to do on the outside but the inside only has one or two more rooms to fill! I found that in one of the rooms if you look at the windows a certain way then it looks way cool! Below is the Pet of the Month and the way cool window angle. Hope to see you guys around the Spiral with those awesome new Yuletide Spirits!

Savannah GriffinFriend


I love how its actually a spirit and not all dressed up!


Heh... Ignore the column on the left. It gives a seraph card! I could put that to good use! Haha


I don't know what you think about it but I think it looks cooler than just straight on.